BZIPPY ORDER INFORMATION
- BZIPPY clay goods are one-of-a-kind stoneware / earthenware editions with variations in glazes depending on the high fire gas kiln firing. Please note that works are unique and not exactly the same due to the firing process and handmade quality.
- Glaze test tiles can be provided upon request, free of charge.
- Clay is fragile, do not drop it – handle it with care.
- Planters are indoor safe and outdoor safe in specific climates. Please note for outdoor use, for outdoor use in colder climates we advise to bring them indoors in the winter.
- Any alterations to an order are subject to a price change – including a size change, quantity, and glaze.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- All orders will be assigned an estimated ship date, please allow 6 – 10 weeks for delivery based on inventory.
- Home Goods are made to order unless in stock, orders are processed on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Orders can also be placed based on current inventory stock available, please view web shop for availability.
- Clients are responsible for all shipping & handling costs, based on weight and destination.
- Any Rush orders or special deliveries will be higher price than regular ground shipping.
- All out-of-stock items are shipped once the product is finished, there will be no cancelled backorders.
- All orders are shipped via FedEx Ground or UPS unless requested otherwise by your company. Larger and international orders are shipped via BTX Global freight shipment on a palette using industrial cardboard crates.
- At the time of the order, please relay the store capacity to receive a crate. Handmade unique goods may result in occasional delays and cannot be refunded or canceled.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
All orders are packed professionally to industry standards for fragile works. Buyer shall bear all risk of loss or damage in transit. BZIPPY is not responsible for damage or loss in transit. BZIPPY reserves the right to make delivery in installments and back order goods unless Buyer expressly states otherwise in writing. If special handling is required to prep your order for shipment, we reserve the right to apply a handling fee.
Buyer must inspect shipment upon receipt. All claims must be made within three business days of receipt of goods. Merchandise stored for future use must be checked upon receipt. Failure to make a claim within three business day constitutes acceptance of the goods as is.
For claims, save original carton(s) and contents for possible inspection; take photographs; call the carrier to report the damages and receive claim instructions. For all shipments, notify firstname.lastname@example.org immediately of any damages, and supply photographs.
Returns accepted only if items were damaged in shipping due to our packing process. No cash refunds for returned merchandise – credit only.
DURING PEAK SEASON, SEPT. 1st – DEC. 24TH
Please anticipate the possibility of a lengthened lead time; early delivery is recommended. To avoid late delivery of Holiday merchandise, please order 8 weeks in advance.
CANCELLATIONS & CHANGES
Orders which have been accepted by BZIPPY are not subject to cancellation or changes, except with our written approval. BZIPPY may require as a condition of such approval, reimbursement for any costs incurred in production of the original order or additional costs due to changes since everything is made to order. Deposits on orders will not be returned on canceled orders.
Please email email@example.com to open a trade account and full terms.